Monday, November 5, 2007

Another Gorilla Post

What can I say, I have a deep sense of sorrow for these poor souls, both the gorillas and the people fighting to protect them.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - If the people of Congo save the mountain gorilla, might the gorilla return the favor?

That is the hope of environmental activists, who realize that wildlife conservation and tourism could be the key to survival for people as well as animals in a part of Africa where conflict has been the norm.
Click: By saving gorillas, can Congolese save themselves?

As for the
Virunga National Park I have posted on previously, Anderson Cooper with CBS 60 Minutes will be airing a segment about the rangers and their plight. For their posted details on the interview - Click: CBS 60 Minutes Interviews Congo Rangers about Gorilla Crisis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.